[3830] All Asian SSB KS3D(KJ3N) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 8 15:14:58 EDT 2015

                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: KS3D
Operator(s): KJ3N
Station: KS3D

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   2     2
   20:   7     7
Total:   9     9  Total Score = 81

Horrid, horrid band conditions. Nothing on 15m at all. Not a single JA heard on
15 or 20, and 15m is usually the only band I can count on to work JAs from here
in Delaware. If it wasn't for the Middle East, I'd have nothing to submit.

I was embarrassed to post any score until I read all the other comments.
Granted I'm strictly a little pistol at 100 watts and wire antennas, but this
year was just pathetic. If this is going to become the norm for the AA contest,
I may have to just forget about doing it.