[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 9 10:27:03 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 9

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS

   80:   3      3
   40:  50     48
   20:   4      1
Total:  57     52  Total Score = 2,964

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

WHOA!  What was THAT?

I hope y'all had far better condx than I had here.  Mercy!
Did fairly okay on 40, but 20m was a ghost town!
Many thanks to K4BAI, VE3KI, NU1O for being so persistent on 20 and answering
my call.  I have NO idea how y'all heard me.  Just good antennas and
super-duper ops.  That's the only explanation.

My apologies, too, to Bill, K3WJV, for having such problems pulling his signal
out of the mud.  Bill, you're a real trooper...and I thank you for not giving
up on me.

Major happiness came from working the new folks.  Paul, KB3ML, #1495.  And,
then there was our stalwart friend, Tim, N6NS, a real fresh member at #1498.
We are so extremely glad to have you fellas in the fold now.  I hope you wear
out those new numbers!

OK, see y'all at the next run.  Let's pray for better conditions.

Sidebar:  I admit to being disappointed that I never heard Summer, VE5SDH,
today.  Summer, I was listening for you.  Also, never heard Mike, VE9AA.  But,
maybe I'll read your prose on the CW Ops reflector.

73 all,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS
Ten-Tec Orion ~100w into 400' horizontal loop at 40'