[3830] NA Sprint CW KM7W(KL9A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 13 00:44:45 EDT 2015

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: KM7W
Operator(s): KL9A
Station: NK7U

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Remote Operation

---------------------

Team: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

SO1R Remote operation.

Had a few breaks while trouble shooting audio latency and a weird power issue
that was upsetting the USB connection to the RR box.  Tracked down the power
problem to a window AC unit on the same circuit that was messing things up just
enough when the condenser kicked on.

Need better bands and more ops.  Something to improve on for next time!

Sorry for the Q's that I had to ask for a ton of repeats on.  The first hour
was pretty rough at times with the audio dropping out and there was nothing I
could do!  I know N3BB probably got tired of me asking for his number on 20m,
but all I heard was gibberish.  No way this will be a Golden Log either.  :(

Still fun to get on!
-Chris KL9A