[3830] WAE SSB N1RR(@K6ND) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 13 13:58:04 EDT 2015

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: N1RR
Operator(s): N1RR
Station: K6ND

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MA

   80:   18          52
   40:   60          90
   20:  205          80
   15:   66          30
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  349   333   252  Total Score = 171,864

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Very disheartening when the other big stations in same category in same CQ Zone
5 had double the QSOs that I did.
Then I stayed on 20M too long.
First 30mins was 8 QSOs. 15:30-1600Z 8 QSOs.

Thanks to Will-K6ND for all his effort to keep the station in top condition.
Thanks to Pam-K6NDV for letting Will and I do what we love to do !  :)

Our teammate Mike Perry, WM1K is still fighting cancer. Although he has spent
13 weeks (90+days) in the hospital out of the last 17 weeks so far this year ,
he is beginning to win the battle. His next PET scan will hopefully tell us
that the battle was been won.
Unfortunately, this battle has taken a lot out of Mike. Now he is
rehabilitating at home. With winter approaching it's essential for him to get
back on his feet and regain his strength.

If you've donated to Mike in the past - Thank you. Please consider donating
again.

http://www.gofundme.com/ud52jzeh9

Thank You
-Charlie Morrison N1RR