[3830] WAE SSB W9RE Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 13 20:41:27 EDT 2015

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN

   80:   10          36
   40:  100          99
   20:  157          74
   15:  192          68
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  459   458   277  Total Score = 253,732

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

A leisurely effort since I was committed (and really wanted to operate the NA
Sprint contest).  Played tennis both days, operated the sprint, went to church,
slept, etc.

At the start this had to be the slowest contest I have ever operated in and I
have operated a lot of contests over the years.  Things did improve Saturday
morning and were better Sunday morning/afternoon.

I forced myself to operate and find problems using a sound card and TRLinux on
SSB for the first time.

Hopefully conditions won't be this bad again for this contest.