[3830] ARRL Sep VHF KD2JA Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 14 18:35:05 EDT 2015

                    ARRL September VHF Contest

Call: KD2JA
Operator(s): KD2JA
Station: KD2JA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SFL

    6:  50     25
    2:  11      5
  222:
  432:   6      3
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  67     33  Total Score = 2,409

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Rigs: Icom IC-7700 (for 6 meters), Icom IC-910h (2 meters and 70cm)
Antennas: M2 6M 5 element Yagi up 40ft. M2 2M 8 element Yagi up 30ft with M2
70cm 8 element Yagi on push-up pole.
Amplifier: Acom 1000 (6 meters)
Computers: MacMini running Win 7 and N1MM+ for 6M logging. Samsung Series 5
Ultrabook running Win 8.2 and N1MM+ for logging the 2M and 70cm contacts.

We had thunderstorms both days of the contest keeping me off the air. Saturday
had a nice opening into the NE. Sunday I worked HC8, CO8LY, PY44XX and OA1F. I
had fun while keeping an eye on the thunderstorms! I also got some new
countries for VUCC.