[3830] CWopsT NO5W LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 16 10:31:59 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 16

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA

Total:  71     58  Total Score = 4,118

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, HI-Q 4/80, CQ/X 1.8.0.9, 2002 Pathfinder

Wow what a great session. Probably a personal best for me from the mobile. And
I thought about skipping it due to the roads being closed to my favorite
operating locations -- the Fly and the Zoo -- for about a week due to power
line reconstruction. I went to an alternate location in a shopping mall parking
lot but did not like the looks of some old power line insulators so decided to
see how close I could get to the the zoo parking lot and fortunately they had
the road open. Unfortunately when the session was over they had closed the road
and I was trapped. Fortunately there was a tree close by and the morning coffee
was able to find a new home:>)

Thanks for the Qs and hope to be on from the JARC club station for 1900z.

73/Chuck/NO5W