[3830] SAC CW KJ6MBW SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 20 15:37:45 EDT 2015

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: KJ6MBW
Operator(s): KJ6MBW
Station: KJ6MBW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: SF Bay Area, CA

   20:  23     14
Total:  23     14  Total Score = 322

FT-857D + AL811 at 400w
Ant: 2 ele triband yagi

It is always a pleasure to work in this contest.

Signals were strong on 20m on Saturday morning for about an hour. Conditions
were not best however and some loud stations did not even hear me calling while
some barely audible ones replied without issues.

The afternoon opening on 20m was strong with several OH8 and SM stations coming
with s9+ signals into California. As I already worked most of them in the
morning I added only a couple of QSO's. Interesting that these stations had
very few callers from here.

I did not hear any signals on 15 or 10m from Europe.

Regards,

Sergey