[3830] SCQP W4CAE M/M FixedMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 20 18:45:58 EDT 2015

                    South Carolina QSO Party

Call: W4CAE
Operator(s): W1TEF W4SJD KM4JSY W8NYK N4BQQ W4TFX W4FSV W4DMC
Station: W4CAE

Class: M/M FixedMixed LP
QTH: Sandy Run, SC

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    0      6      0
   40:    0    180      0
   20:   32     82      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   32    265      0  Mults = 21  Total Score = 12,360

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Tough start to the day. Limited operating space, intermod/desensing issues, bad
band condx, failure of the digital station, finally got rolling. We went
through a lot, but we got it going eventually under adverse operating
conditions.  I was proud of my guys as they stuck it out and did the best they
could with what they had. The end results ain't too shabby given the
circumstances.

However,bad as it was, everybody had a blast -a really good time goofing around
and sometimes speaking in "pirate" as it was International Talk Like A
Pirate Day.

Have some ideas for next year, but we'll wait for the smoke to clear.

Tom, W1TEF/4