[3830] Salmon Run KX7L SOMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 20 20:25:20 EDT 2015

                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: KX7L
Operator(s): KX7L
Station: KX7L

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: Snohomish

  160:           3
   80:   51     24
   40:   73      3
   20:   86      8      3
----------------------------
Total:  227     38      3  Mults = 70  Total Score = 55,620

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Well I can definitely tell the sunspots aren't what they were. 10 was a no-show.
15 was feeble, and 80 was busy!  As usual, 75m was the place to go for counties.
 Had a lot of fun, even managed a couple RTTY QSO's.  Discovered an antenna
problem on Saturday morning - somewhere along the line my open wire feedline
got twisted on itself, and arced through the insulation, shorting it out -
amazing that I got out at all!