[3830] SCQP K5YAA Single Op FixedMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 20 21:58:39 EDT 2015

                    South Carolina QSO Party

Call: K5YAA
Operator(s): K5YAA
Station: K5YAA

Class: Single Op FixedMixed HP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): ~5

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    1      3      0
   40:   15     15      0
   20:   16     10      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   32     28      0  Mults = 27  Total Score = 11,752

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

Score includes pretty heavy Bonus points as WW4SF and W4CAE were present
everywhere. Heard W4CAE lightly on 15 but no Q. Thanks folks. To the mobiles,
N4IQ and N4FP thanks for your gas and mobilization. Good to have the new mults
at each crossing.

A special thanks and congratulations on an outstanding effort by Dave WN4AFP
for his drive and effort at getting out the participation and especially for
his attention to detail. I even got a name tag to be worn during the event.
Novel idea Dave. Keep up the good work and I'm sure the SC Party will grow in
stature. Your web page display is one of the best I've seen on the State QSO
Party circuit. Very nice indeed.

73 - Jerry K5YAA

Rig: K3, Alpha 9500 Force 12 6el on 20 and 3 on 40.