[3830] TnQP N8II SO FixedMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 21 14:36:44 EDT 2015

                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SO FixedMixed HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): ~4.5

  160:    0      0
   80:   18      0             16
   40:   73     29             60
-----------------------------------
Total:   91     29      0      76  Total Score = 25,128

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Includes one bonus QSO with K4TCG who was never heard on CW. There could have
been more bonus station activity.

I was too tired to mount a full effort, so activity consisted of fairly brief
trips to the shack to work what I could. It was nice to have 4 serious mobiles
roaming around who could be heard pretty well on 40 start to my finish around
0130Z except for Ted, W4NZ who was not heard in first hour and noticeably the
weakest even though closer to me than mobiles Don N4ZZ, Jeff NY4N, and Kerry
W4SIG. W4NZ, SIG, and N4ZZ were still active past 01Z. Thanks to you all for
keeping it interesting. Jeff, NY4N ran a llot of rarer counties. I was also
able to work quite a few first time mults on 40 SSB. 20 was dead to TN at least
in the first hour. Summer QRN levels were pretty low here, but apparently higher
in TN.

Thanks to all of the mobiles for their efforts and a nice number of active
fixed stations as well.

73, Jeff