[3830] PhFray K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 23 09:48:01 EDT 2015

                    Phone Fray - Sep 23

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA/USA

  160:   0      0
   80:   9      7
   40:  14      9
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  23     16  Total Score = 368

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  No signals heard and no answers to
CQs on 15M.  No answers to CQs on 20M.  Only contest station I could ID on 20M
was K6GHA, normally a Phone Fray participant, looking for QSOs in the Pirate
QSO Party.  40M was in pretty good condition, but I didn't get many answers to
CQs and found no one to call there that I hadn't already worked.  80M was in
great shape even permitting a QSO with N6RO.  Hooray.  The activity has finally
moved below 3790 kHz.  In past weeks, I have found a few signals on or above
3800 kHz and no one calling or answering my CQs below 3790.  Last night there
were quite a few Frayers running between 3790 and 3780.  Thanks for the QSOs on
a slow night.  73, John, K4BAI.