[3830] CWopsT W6NS HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 24 00:17:18 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 24

Call: W6NS
Operator(s): W6NS
Station: W6NS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

  160:   0      0
   80:   5      3
   40:  26     25
   20:   6      6
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  37     34  Total Score = 1,258

Rig:  K3 KPA500 400-500w band dependent; Ants:  C3E 20m, Dipole 40m, Vert 80m.

This is week number 2 of only one session due to a working period for a toy
transfusion (cash); about 4 more to go.  The amazing part of all of this, my
best score yet and I have done well on my pea shooter station working E6GG; got
40-12m CW, 17m data and the most difficult of all 15m scientific set back (SSB);
need 80 & 10m.  See you next week at 0300 and please play in CQP CW first
weekend of October I will be in San Luis Obispo County and I still need RI for
a triple play.

73 until next time,

Tim