[3830] CQ WW RTTY KI4YIK SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 27 20:12:19 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KI4YIK
Operator(s): KI4YIK
Station: KI4YIK

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 7:14

   80:   5        4       1     2
   40:  50       23      16     7
   20:  38       12      18    11
   15:   6        1       5     3
   10:   0        0       0     0
-----------------------------------
Total:  99       40      40    23  Total Score = 19,158

CQ World-Wide RTTY DX Contest

CALL: KI4YIK                                                       Country,
State, or VE Area if applicable
       Single Op. Assisted (all band only)	          Multi-Op. Single
Transmitter (All band only)
___ Single OP., All Band		          Multi-Op. Mult-Transmitter (All band only)
       Single Op., Single Band:           .
 	 QSOs	Points	Zones	DX:	States	Multipliers	Score
80m: 	   5	5	2	1	4
40m:	  50	88	7	16	23
20m:	  38	79	11	18	12
15m:	   6	14	3	5	1
10m:	   0
Total:	99	186	23	40	40	103	19158
Station Description:
Antenna(s):
Operators:
Remarks (Biggest thrill in Contest, funniest story, comments, etc.):

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within
the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and regulations
of the contest.

Signature____________________________________________ Call
  .
David Taylor, KI4YIK
1610 Ridge Ct

Note: Duplicate QSO's can mean disqualification!
80m Summary
Zones
4   5

Countries

States/Provinces
NH   TN   IL   KS

40m Summary
Zones
3   4   5   14  15  16  33

Countries
4O     9A     CT3    DL     EA8    EI     F      G      I      K
LX     PA     SP     UA     VE     YU

States/Provinces
CT   MA   NH   RI   NJ   NY   MD   PA   AL   FL   GA   VA
OK   IL   WI   KS   MN   NE   ND   PE   ON   SK   BC

20m Summary
Zones
3   4   5   6   7   8   9   11  14  15  35

Countries
6Y     9A     D4     DL     F      HK     I      IT9    K      OH
OK     ON     P4     PY     TI     VE     XE     YV

States/Provinces
MA   NH   FL   LA   MS   CA   WI   IA   MN   PE   QC   ON

15m Summary
Zones
3   14  15

Countries