[3830] CQ WW RTTY W6NS SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 27 20:42:45 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W6NS
Operator(s): W6NS
Station: W6NS

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:

   80:   27       16       6     6
   40:   77       25      29    13
   20:   87       28      28    13
   15:  172       30      66    22
   10:   19        2      12    10
------------------------------------
Total:  382      101     141    64  Total Score = 255,816

Rig:  K3  KPA500     Antennas:  small tribander at 10m's; dipole at 20m for 40m
and 1/4 wave vertical on 80m (just elevated radials).  Power 400w or less.

I started out with the intent of getting the last few I need for RTTY DXCC.
Guess I got side tracked with the great propagation.  Wound up with 24 new ones
for RTTY worked 3/4 of a DXCC and I have not figured out how many new band
slots, Club Log will tell me.  I must thank all the great ops that were able to
decode my little pistol (RV Portable station).

See you on the bands, not much on phone.