[3830] CQ WW RTTY N7IR SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 27 20:59:51 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AZ

   80:   31       19       6     6
   40:  261       43      33    18
   20:  233       42      53    23
   15:  435       34      62    24
   10:   29        2       9     8
------------------------------------
Total:  989      140     163    79  Total Score = 840,018

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

This was the second year of SO2R RTTY in this contest for me.  I was able to
operate as much as I was willing to this year without the constraints imposed
by severe weather like we had last year.  We missed having a viable 10 meter
band but 15 just kept on cranking out the Qs right up to the final bell.  Many
thanks to our comrades in Japan for making this contest as much fun as it was!

The band filling factor was a surprise to me - RTTY activity was all the way up
to the edge of the US phone bands on 20 and 15 meters!

Thanks for the contacts and your patience.

73
Gary, N7IR