[3830] CQ WW RTTY W3LL SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 27 21:21:52 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W3LL
Operator(s): W3LL
Station: W3LL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MD

   80:  246       39      35    10
   40:  219       34      36    12
   20:  619       38      58    21
   15:  383        9      53    16
   10:   25        3       8     7
------------------------------------
Total: 1492      123     190    66  Total Score = 1,433,757

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Chose to take the easy route.

Not wanting to do the whole 48 hours I noticed a way around it.

The Classic 24 hour category hasn't been tried by me before.
The caveat was no clicking skimmer spots and no SO2R.
I also chose to do no S&P. All Q's made were while running.
No spots and no S&P took its toll on the mult count.

80M was so good that I couldn't leave the EU's. This was at the expense of 40M
operating time.

I messed up on the one hour off time rule. Took the dog out and watched a
little TV. Got back on 45 minutes later and was charged with 45 minutes of op
time.

The 24 hours were up at the beginning of the Sunday morning extravaganza.

Thanks to the sponsors for another fun RTTY contest.

73, Bud, W3LL