[3830] CQ WW RTTY K7ZS M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 28 00:04:13 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K7ZS
Operator(s): K7ZS KT7E KR7X N7BEF KE7AUB
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OR

   80:    0        0       0     0
   40:  184       34      41    20
   20:  433       39      68    27
   15:  366       32      66    27
   10:    0        0       0     0
------------------------------------
Total:  983      105     175    74  Total Score = 815,970

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

How Nice (of the propagation gods to smile favorably on us). With summer
conditions hanging on for dear life, feared the worst for this weekend.
Propagation turned out to be very good, with 15 and 20 meters in very nice
shape.  We took this one on for the fun of it, didn't strategize well for
points production, working mainly DX and missing lots of State and Province
mults, and not even making it to either 10 or 80 meters.  We are rate junkies!

Big thanks to the regular cast of characters here: Joe KT7E, Steve N7BEF, Hank
KR7X and Andy "The Machine" KE7AUB who always wins the Butt in the
Chair award here.
Only 1 failure (Henry 3K melted the contact wheel on the rotary inductor after
the first night!)  So called on the trusty Alpha 9500 to carry us to the finish
line, which of course it did with a yawn.  What a great machine.

GREAT participation - always a fune one for our group.

See you in CQWW SSB!

73 for all of us

Kevin K7ZS