[3830] CQ WW RTTY LN7TTT(LA5LJA) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 28 15:45:01 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: LN7TTT
Operator(s): LA5LJA
Station: LA7TTT

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JP50

   80:  138       7       42     8
   40:  354      19       63    18
   20:  423      34       73    26
   15:  282      30       68    24
   10:   26       0       15    11
------------------------------------
Total: 1223      90      261    87  Total Score = 1,257,060

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

WOWW conds this weekend was not bad, well 10 mtr was very spotty and only
26 qso's was made. But some nice ones like Z21MG and 5H3MB on 10 mtr make me
smile. 15 and 20 mtr's was in great shape good openings to North America and
Japan. On 40 mtr it's allways a lot of station's to work...ton's of eu's
great.
On 80 mtr I put up an inv-l ,just finished the work 3 hours before the test
startet up. It worked ok but only some few dx worked on that band.
Had not planned to stay so long in front off the radio this weekend but ended
up with 36 hour. In between the ryryry i was hunting for E6GG and T2GC .
 Had some good run's and some bad.So mostly S&P. All my station worked
well.
This small antennas i have from Optibeam realy deliver the rf....Very happy
with this antennas....RUN and BUY...You will smile also.. cu in SAC SSB .Lars