[3830] CQ WW RTTY N0KE SOAB(A) QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 29 06:09:00 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N0KE
Operator(s): N0KE
Station: N0KE

Class: SOAB(A) QRP
QTH: CO USA

   80:   22      19        3     4
   40:   46      23       11    10
   20:   56      17       24    17
   15:  117      16       55    23
   10:   19       1        7     5
------------------------------------
Total:  260      76      100    55  Total Score = 131,439

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

After having all kinds of problems and never getting N1MM to interface with the
K3 properly, I decided to do what I could with QRP and set a goal of 200 QSOs.
I did open N1MM and had typed each QSO freq ENT followed by the QSO info so I
do have a computer log to submit. At least with QRP the QSOs came slow enough
that I could use N1MM, No way I could have attempted to run.