[3830] CQ WW RTTY W0LSD M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 29 12:14:27 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W0LSD
Operator(s): W0LSD W0BV K0TG
Station: W0LSD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CO

   80:  155       49      20    14
   40:  726       51      76    29
   20:  577       50      88    30
   15:  757       37      93    29
   10:   47       13      14    10
------------------------------------
Total: 2262      200     291   112  Total Score = 2,968,569

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

The conditions leading up to the contest seemed pretty dire, however except for
10 meters, propagation seemed good. Basically TE path to SA on 10 with a couple
of states in the mix. I think many were listening instead of CQing therefore 10
"appeared" to be dead. We beat last years score, but not all time
high for us.
We just did not have propagation on 15 meters to stateside stations and left a
lot of mults on the table. Overall it was better than we were prepared for.