[3830] CWopsT NA8V LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 30 16:10:18 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 30

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI

   40:  41     31
   20:  26     24
   15:  18     18
Total:  85     73  Total Score = 6,205

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Little bit of a rocky start.  Lost power in the area for no good reason at
~1530z, so went out and did some yard work.  it came on at ~1830z, had some
stuff to do to the stn, finished up at 1901 and had to set up my logger still,
so lost a couple mins.

condx were pretty good, esp. 15 and 40.  Couldn't seem to get much traction on
20.  Part of the yard work was moving the feedline on my #2 antenna, didn't get
it fed back into the shack.  really missed it.

All considered, was an excellent way to spend an hour.  hope condx hold up for
03z!

Thanks for the Q's,
greg/na8v