[3830] CQ WW RTTY AA5UK SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 30 20:26:57 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: AA5UK
Operator(s): AA5UK
Station: AA5UK

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: EM61

   20:   58      12      39    10
   15:   71       7      44    14
   10:   12       0      12     6
-----------------------------------
Total:  141      19      95    30  Total Score = 41,055

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I decided last minute to put up a 33ft vertical and a bunch of radials on the
roof our 15 story building. Running just 100W, MMTTY and 2Tone. Band conditions
were up and down on 20mn. 15m was the money band. I periodically popped over to
10m band and was pleased to see an occasional station pop out of the noise
floor. Not the strongest signals but since the band was very quiet, easy
contacts. I had operated mostly S&P to look for DX stations. I heard many
SMC'ers and periodically gave a shout.