[3830] IOTA SV8/OM6NM SO(A)24CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 3 11:53:18 EDT 2016

IOTA Contest

Call: SV8/OM6NM
Operator(s): OM6NM
Station: SV8/OM6NM

Class: SO(A)24CW LP
QTH: Corfu

   80:    92      24      0        0
   40:   402      59      0        0
   20:   580      43      0        0
   15:   219      21      0        0
   10:   108       8      0        0
Total:  1401     155      0        0  Total Score = 1,512,025

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Nice beach operation from old beach bar in ruins on North of Corfu, near Roda.
Not very good condx but better I expected. Nice short opening on 10 m band (abt
100 qso per hour) on Sunday morning. The equipment: TS 590S, 100W; multiband
Kelemen GP, multiband Kelemen dipole, solo 20 metres dipole and deltaloop for
40 m.

Thanks to RSGB for great holiday HF event, thanks to my family and friends for
help with antenna setup. Special thanks to Corfu Sea Palm Residence for
electricity supply and general approval to do what all of us, so love to do.

See you next year!

Norbert, OM6NM