[3830] EUHF Champ YP7A(YO7MGG) SSB Only LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 7 05:58:18 EDT 2016

European HF Championship

Call: YP7A
Operator(s): YO7MGG
Station: YO7MGG

Class: SSB Only LP
QTH: KN14WM

  160:          28     22
   80:          87     41
   40:         100     40
   20:         201     54
   15:         140     54
   10:         124     55
---------------------------
Total:   0     683    266  Total Score = 180,880

Club: YODX CLUB

Comments:

After a long time of hard work to build my new shack i was prepare to work first
contest in AllBands. All equipment, antennas, switching devices and the place
was new and i made first test in a contest. This time i use only a part of my
antennas and only 100W because some antennas are down, but i hope that before
CQ WW all will be in place. The high band was good for me with a very good rate
in the first hours of the contest but the lower bands was with high noise which
let me only for S&P. Now i know that is necessary to put my RX antenna for
low bands.

My equipment was:

KENDWOOD TS-590S - 100W
Tribander Yagi 335 for 14/21/28 at 18m
GP for 7
Inv V for 3,5 at 17m
Inv L for 1,8 at 17m

Thanks for all QSO and congratulations for all how work 100% low power.

73 Stef