[3830] NAQP CW WW4LL M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 7 12:10:43 EDT 2016

North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): WW4LL N4PN KU8E N9DFD N2WF
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Georgia

   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total: 1202   193  Total Score = 231,986

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Thanks again to Fred for hosting us. The station has been totally rebuilt in the
past few months.This is just the 2nd contest with the new antennas and new
configuration inside. We
have entered the world of SDR radios with a new Flex 6700 as one of the
stations. Thanks to Mark, N9DFD for spending the contest with us and sharing
his experience.

We were missing one of our regular operators K4BAI, due to last minute
emergency, which hurt. Despite that and the terrible conditions we had a good
time

For the WW4LL team. Jeff KU8E