[3830] WAE CW N3QE Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 14 20:05:55 EDT 2016

WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD

   80:   73     0   124
   40:  298   263   132
   20:  531   687    96
   15:   68    40    60
   10:   26     6    38
-------------------------
Total:  996   996   450  Total Score = 896,400

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I suspected at the starting gun that 15M and 10M would be totally dead. So my
only goal was to exceed my best 80M, 40M, and 20M numbers from previous years.
So put in all the late/odd hours trying to eek everything out of those bands.

Well, I achieved that goal, by a very large margin!

But early Sunday morning I also found 15M and 10M nicely open to EU. Not a
whole lot of Q's, but my sum of 15M+10M mults from this running is much larger
than it was at solar max! That was surprising as heck! As a result, this is my
best score ever for WAE! Thanks for all the Q's!