[3830] WAE CW ZM4T(ZL3IO) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 15 03:05:09 EDT 2016

WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: ZM4T
Operator(s): ZL3IO
Station: ZM4T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Kiwi-DX-Lodge
Operating Time (hrs): ~24

   80:   13          12
   40:  280          39
   20:  443          42
   15:   21           7
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  748   734   251  Total Score = 367,966

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

I wanted to spent more time but I had to be in Wellington Monday morning at 9 am
(local time) which meant I had to leave by 4 am which equals 16 UTC on Sunday
when 20m short path is at peak & 40/80 m about to open to Europe.
20 & 40m were nice long and short path. 10/15m was a total miss here. I
could hear ZM1A (400 km North) working EU with a 2 element and not a beep of
them on my 5 element. Asia was good copy but EU just did not make it that far
South.
I found day one already very slow but on day two the rate really broke down to
nothing. It was difficult to get the QTC's out. I really had to beg people.
Thanks for all the contacts
Holger, (ZL2IO/ZL3IO/ZM4T)

K3 + KPA500
80 m - vertical