[3830] WAE CW W1WMU(W5WMU) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 15 12:45:22 EDT 2016

WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: W1WMU
Operator(s): W5WMU
Station: W1WMU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ME

-------------------------
Total:  958  1904   347  Total Score = 660,688

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Guess I moved too close to Europe..heard the entire East Coast running Eu. on 10
meters and nothing heard here. only 7 total contacts on 28mhz....
that's what I get for moving to the most NE town in the 50 states...
BTW...did 20 stay open Saturday night like it did Friday?? Don't know as I fell
asleep at the desk, maybe someone might comment on that. Still, contests are  my
favorite past-time. thanks yall for the fun..73/pat