[3830] WAE CW DJ5MW Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 15 14:39:45 EDT 2016

WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: DJ5MW
Operator(s): DJ5MW
Station: DJ5MW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JN47

   80:   74    40    45
   40:  320   587    80
   20:  592  1303    89
   15:  257   512    78
   10:  117   133    43
-------------------------
Total: 1360  2575   840  Total Score = 3,305,400

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Great contest with better than expected conds and no QRN made it fun!

Caught the 10m opening right after my 2nd pause and got all US mults and all
possible VEs, except VE9. Somehow I could not hear ve9aa, sorry.

80m is my "problem band", some DX could not be heard, but most of
them could not hear me.

Best personal QSO and mult total resulted in my best score in WAE up to now.
Maybe not enough for a new record after log checking and of course there are
some more big scores out there.

73 de Manfred, DJ5MW