[3830] CWopsT VE9AA LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 17 15:52:45 EDT 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 17

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb

   20:  15     15
   15:   1      1
Total:  16     16  Total Score = 256

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Nice to work Skip, K6DGW on 15m.....MASSIVE signal. I presume from W7RN?
(remote)......only thing I heard on 15m

My apologies to Alan N3AD for duping you.  I can't read my own scribble on my
logging notebook very well as I drive along, hi !

So many BEA's today I can't name just one.  Greg NA8V (qsb fade), Mike K4RUM,
Jiri OK2RRR, Giu, IT9VDQ all quite weak in the car and got me on the first go
around.

Hello to Hank W6SX who grabbed me after round 2.......heard K6RB but couldn't
bust the brick wall of 8's/9's calling him.(hi)
Ditto for WJ9B and W7SW...........loud in the MINI, but too many calling.

Thanks again to any EU'n reading this, for all the Q's this past weekend in the
WAE.  I'll look through my junk box to see if I can find a microphone for next
month.

Mike VE9AA & VE9AA/m this afternoon.
Mobile is 2009 MINI COOPER, FT-857D, SD-330, N3ZN miniMITE paddles, pen/paper