[3830] CWopsT AB5OR LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 17 16:07:07 EDT 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 17

Call: AB5OR
Operator(s): AB5OR
Station: AB5OR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS

   40:  17     11
   20:  56     53
   15:   3      3
Total:  76     67  Total Score = 5,092

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

In a total reversal from the 1300 session, 40 was dead for me but 20 was
hopping.  Great fun this afternoon.   Hope to get the late session in tonight.

Please don't answer WB5EIN.  He has trashed me today.   That crazy, sorry, no
good, dirty, cheating, lying, and everything else bad SCOUNDREL told me this
morning he was out for an easy casual CWT session... would be mostly listening.
 Well, he worked 96 QSOs in his "Casual" operation.  He complains that
he is a poor peanut whistle station.  He lies!

His peanut whistle didn't get 96 QSOs for nothing.

73 to all but WB5EIN.  QRT to him.

Joe
AB5OR

PS  In case anyone reads this, WB5EIN, is a good friend.. I just wish his
antenna were on the ground occasionally so I might surpass him once.