[3830] NAQP SSB WX4SKY Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Aug 20 22:45:35 EDT 2016

North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: WX4SKY
Operator(s): WX4SKY
Station: WX4SKY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 7 hour

Total:  387    81  Total Score = 31,347

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Team:

NCJ North American QSO Party

CALL USED___WX4SKY____________ MODE _PHONE_  ARRL SECTION or
COUNTRY_____GA______

Call of operator if different from call used
____________________________________
		Valid QSOs	multipliers
____ Single operator

	80     	30	15
	40     	132	25
	20     	225	41
	TOTAL	387	81

If multioperator, show calls of all operators,
loggers___________________________________________
  387   QSOs  *   x       81  DXCC Countries =   31347     Claimed Score
YES________   TEAM COMPETITION    NO___________
TEAM NAME________________________________
"I have observed all competition rules for fair and ethical operation as
well as all regulations for Amateur Radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. "

Date ______________ Signature____________________________________________ Call
______________

Scott Marlowe, WX4SKY
1056 Martin Mill Road
PO Box 696

Multiplier Summary

 80 Meters
NAM
MA   ME   PA   AL   FL   GA   NC   TN   VA   MI   OH   WV   IL
IN   WI

DX

 40 Meters
NAM
NJ   NY   MD   PA   FL   GA   KY   NC   SC   TN   VA   AR   LA
TX   MI   OH   WV   IL   IN   WI   IA   KS   MN   MO   ON

DX

 20 Meters
NAM
CT   MA   NH   NJ   NY   DE   MD   PA   GA   KY   NC   TN   VA
AR   LA   MS   NM   OK   TX   CA   AZ   NV   OR   UT   WA   WY
MI   OH   WV   IL   IN   WI   CO   IA   KS   MN   MO   ON   MB
BC

DX
HK    XE