[3830] SARTG VA2UP SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 21 22:09:20 EDT 2016

SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Lasalle

   80:   26   290    18
   40:  247  3175    56
   20:  332  4410    70
   15:   20   240    19
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  625  8115   163  Total Score = 1,322,745

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

I think the january Roundup was the last contest I took part in. Feels good to
be back, almost forgot how much fun rtty contesting is! Great to see that
despite bad conditions (what else is new this hasn't changed much...) we're
still a happy bunch of guys and girls, good to see you all.
Took it easy and looked to troubleshoot some small bugs that showed up after
not having run the station for awile. Everything seems back in working order
now, I'm ready to fight it out with you! See you in the next one.
Thanks for the fun, the Qs and Sartg for holding the contest.
73, Fabi  va2up