[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 24 16:19:35 EDT 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 24

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   15:    1     1
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  102    76  Total Score = 7,752

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, zepp.  Got home from a 2 1/2 day judges'
seminar in time for the 1900Z CWT. which is unusual for me, as I am usually at
work at that hour on Wednesdays.  20M was very good.  W1RM was very loud on
15M, but no other signals heard there and no answers to CQs.  I guess New
England stations missed a few QSOs there.  40M was pretty weak, although QSOs
were possible as far north as VE3/2 and as far west as N5AW.  Many, usually
strong, signals were pretty weak and I suspect long skip for no QSOs in GA, SC,
AL.  Did work K1GU in TN and AD8J in NC, but they weren't very strong.  Hope to
be QRV again at 0300Z.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI