[3830] CWopsT N8XX QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 24 23:49:03 EDT 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 25

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MICHGAN

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:   2      2
   20:  12     12
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  14     14  Total Score = 196

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

just trying my KX2 in a contest mode.  Couldn't figure out how to get sub
receiver off on 40 meters, so gave up.  Don't understand how it got on in the
first place.  These rigs which are computers in disguise seem to do things like
one would expect from a Windows computer - go off on their own every once in a
while. Live and learn, I guess.  Oh, for the daze of sp*rk gaps and coherers,
when life was simple.  You could hear the sp*rk gap about as far as you could
actually transmit on 200 meters. :)