[3830] KsQP SP9LJD Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 29 13:53:37 EDT 2016

Kansas QSO Party

Call: SP9LJD
Operator(s): SP9LJD
Station: SP9LJD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12,5 H

   20:   95     8
----------------------------
Total:   96     8       0  Mults = 63  Total Score = 19,289

Tnx for all QSO's special for mobiles. This year was extremely difficult for us
EU guys, 1st day YODXC covered all KQP freq on 20m on 40 we had SCC RTTY; 2nd
day VP6J used split on the same situation; 3rd propagation was not so good as
before.
I already worked 99 KS counties and I saw that Jerry W0L will activate 2 new
(CHT)for me, unfortunately he changed his route cause of some problems and BAR
will be for the next few years, but N0A gave me RSL. So finally I got 2 new
one.
Here the list of all mobiles I worked:
W0L x 20
W0O x 12
N0R x 9
K0S x 9
W0E x 8
N0A x 6
N0U x 4
K0A x 3
N0y x 3
N0N x 3
N0K x 1
My goal after first day was 100 QSO's and I got it.
I would like express my to Bob who organize perfect KQP.
See you again on the air, good CW operators.