[3830] SCC RTTY OH2PM SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 29 17:45:36 EDT 2016

SCC RTTY Championship

Call: OH2PM
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OH2PM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

Total:  762   250  Total Score = 418,750

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Nice activity and decent conditions for the point of time.

There was huge wind burst during Saturday in Salo area,about 3000 households in
town were without electricity for several hours.
My problem was power line noise, no way for beaming between SW-N,during
Saturday evening. That is why there are only a few NA QSOs on 15 and 20 but
some on 40 and one on 80 on Sunday morning.

Recently I have realized that my hearing becomes weaker and weaker, maybe that
is why RTTY has become more interesting  as an alternative mode for CW.
However I still prefer CW to RTTY, mainly because there is very little that the
operator can do when the decoder does not decode but there is no limit for
improvement of CW-operator skills.

Thank you for all the QSOs and see you in CQWW RTTY contest.

73 de Pertti, OH2PM