[3830] CWopsT NO5W(@W5GAD) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 31 10:19:50 EDT 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 31

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: W5GAD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): .9

Total:  91     77  Total Score = 7,007

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, Windom @ 50ft, Classic C-33 @ 50ft, CQ/X 1.8.0.12

Wow, nice session but I was sweatin' at the start and sweatin' again at the
end. I got away from the house a little late around 7:20am and its normally
about 25 minutes to the station but today I had to deal with a train crossing
and heavy traffic and arrived at the station right at the opening bell still
needing to install the K3, bring up the computer, etc so did not get started
until about 1306z. But 40 was in fine shape and I was able to start a run
almost immediately. 20m seemed slow when I switched over about 1332z but the Qs
kept coming.

I was sweatin' at the end because in the 1359 minute I needed just one Q to
break 7K. Fortunately at about 13:59:55 W4TTM called in (thanks Mark) and I had
what I think to be a new personal best largely due to the great participation
with 77 unique stations.

Thanks for the Qs and mults. Hope to be back for 1900z

73/Chuck/NO5W