[3830] CQWW CW DL1A M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 1 08:24:02 EST 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: DL1A
Operator(s): DH7KU DJ1YFK DJ2MX DJ2QV DK6SP DK7AH DL7LIN
Station: DL1A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: nr Munich

  160:  335    11       65
   80: 1548    34      115
   40: 1849    38      143
   20: 1512    37      143
   15:  829    35      132
   10:   25     7       17

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

tough condx - we lost more than 5 million points compared to last year.
Not only 10m suffered - especially poor was the start of the contest for us,
where rates were very slow and we quickly got behind in QSO numbers.

This year the sun was not good to us in both parts of the CQWW. Hopefully next
year she has some other things to do than producing coronal holes...

73 and cu in the next contest
Maik DJ2QV for the DL1A team.