[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint N3QE LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 1 21:17:19 EST 2016

NCCC RTTY Sprint - Dec 2

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1     1
   80:   5     3
   40:   4     2
   20:   1     1
Total:  11     7  Total Score = 77

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Big thanks to DAN MN for the move to 160M at the end!!!

KEN CA - sorry to hear about your computer problems. Monday AM, about 12 hours
after CQ WW CW had ended, my shack computer went completely BONKERS and
clobbered the entire household network, completely locking up every PC in the
house for the next half day. That computer is now banished to the trash heap. I
have been slowly standing up my emergency backup computer and even got MMTTY
installed and working about 10 minutes before NS RTTY :-)