[3830] ARRL 160 TM6M(F1AKK) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 04:00:06 EST 2016

ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: TM6M
Operator(s): F1AKK
Station: TM6M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: BREST-IN78RJ

Total:  QSOs = 312  Sections = 62  Countries = 4  Total Score = 38,688

Waouh!
No condx in WW CW to NA and some days after it's continue ! :-(

1st two hours were promised with best signal of wend!

After that someone shut down propagation to the end! :-(((

I had work Saturday morning , i lived at 6z ! So i may missed some West Coast
mults!

Endeed 1st night with 200 qsos!

Second was far away worth! Did "0" to 25 qsos (max per hour ) second
night !

Crazy !!

Best moment more than an hour after my SR be called by VE7, OR,MB !

Never heard any W6 , worked an hand of "7" only !
Never heard any VE5 .
Missed "WTX" too !

My worst score in this contest !
Did it once on 2012 , 2013!

But i love so far this crazy game!

I'll be back conditions can only be better!

Thanks for qsos , sorry for the ones i missed but "eme" level is
hard!

Rig : TS850 , 27M top loaded vertical!
1 double beverage as rx!

Let's seen how scored CS2C!

Nice activity from "F" we were 4,5 stations qrv !

See you next year

3*KP4 5*KP2 !