[3830] ARRL 160 AB3CX SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 10:21:32 EST 2016

ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: AB3CX
Operator(s): AB3CX
Station: AB3CX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WNY

Total:  QSOs = 706  Sections = 75  Countries = 20  Total Score = 142,120

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This was a one night stand, Saturday. Other than being unable to be heard by
EA6, I was very pleased with how it went.  For this season, the 160M
transmitting antenna was changed to an inverted vee configuration, with a balun
on the tower at about 110 feet above ground, but the wire ends are only 10 and
25 feet off the grouns at the ends.  It seems to work better than last year's
shoddy vertical.  I'll make a better effort in the CQ WW 160M, see you then.