[3830] ARRL 160 K7RAT(N6TR) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 12:30:54 EST 2016

ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K7RAT
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR

Total:  QSOs = 635  Sections = 78  Countries = 7  Total Score = 113,050

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Nice to work many of my topband friends.  Conditions seemed pretty good -
especially the first evening.  However, not good enough to work Europe yet.

Was able to put up the Eastern Beverage just before sunset on Friday.  Used
that with a Hi-Z 4 square until some local noise made me reconfigure the RX
antennas to null out the noise.  TX antenna is a loaded tower with MonsterIR
providing top loading.

See you in the Stew in a couple of weeks!!