[3830] ARRL 160 KE2D SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 14:38:09 EST 2016

ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KE2D
Operator(s): KE2D
Station: KE2D

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: SNJ

Total:  QSOs = 578  Sections = 63  Countries = 6  Total Score = 80,799

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

My best score in this contest in 3 tries. I beat my score from last year by a
nice margin but it felt like twice the work. From my chair, the conditions were
not as good as last year. With only 100w, an inverted L and an inverted V, I
never heard Europe this year. I worked F5IN earlier in the week so I had hoped
this would be possible. I also worked 0 stations from California and heard only
2 or 3 although I did reach OR, EWA, and NV.  My mult is 5 less than last year
so I had to make over 100 Qs more to exceed last year by 10k.