[3830] ARRL 160 NX6T M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 18:19:01 EST 2016

ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: SDG

Total:  QSOs = 711  Sections = 80  Countries = 8  Total Score = 128,392

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

With S7 noise level the K3s were working overtime to pluck out the weaker
stations. Apologies to all who called and we had to say SRI QRN PSE LTR. Missed
NNY, NLI and NL. Will try to get a couple short beverage RX antennas up for CQ
160 in January. Was surprised to even hear the DX stations we did work ! 2 K3s,
ACOM 2000A, 160 mtr INV V dipole at 70 ft. ( 6 ft RX Loop that essentially did
nothing  - Noise would drop but so would the weak stations ) 73 de Dennis N6KI