[3830] 10RTTY AB1J Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 20:50:42 EST 2016

Ten-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Waltham MA
Operating Time (hrs): 1:21

Total:  QSOs = 15  State/Prov = 5  Countries = 4  Total Score = 135

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I didn't put in a serious effort, but I was on the computer a lot
for other reasons so kept an eye on the panadapter.  It was flat
as a pancake most of the time.

Guess the happy days are gone again,
the skies above are gray again.

QSOs were few and far between, so I guess that's why N1MM+ thinks
I was on for only 1:21.  Some quirk in the calculation.

Next weekend will be interesting.  Last year the ARRL 10M was a
major contest for me.  I doubt if it will be this year.  More
of a novelty item or an opportunity to do something different.

73,
Ken, AB1J

Flex 6500  N1MM+
Attic dipole