[3830] ARRL 160 K3UA(@K3LR) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 5 13:11:37 EST 2016

ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K3UA
Operator(s): K3UA
Station: K3LR

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WPA

Total:  QSOs = 820  Sections = 79  Countries = 26  Total Score = 188,265

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Fun as always!  Hats off to the guys that operated over 20 hours!

Thanks to Tim K3LR for the use of his fine super station and for letting me do
some relaxing F1 hitting.  Tim knows how therapeutic running guys fast is for
me and is always willing to help me with my "fix"!

Seemed like the European signals were down from other years and was
disappointing.  But my first full hour 02Z to 03Z was 178 so that was fun.

Congrats to the top finishers.  Always fun to work old friends and hear new
callsigns as well.

Phil K3UA