[3830] ARRL 10 K4WDR SO SSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 11 17:44:05 EST 2016

ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K4WDR
Operator(s): K4WDR
Station: K4WDR

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: GA

   CW:    0     0
  SSB:  364    45
-------------------
Total:  364    45  Total Score = 32,760

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Provided a better showing than I thought I would. 10m was somewhat cooperative
though with some periods of extended runs however sadly they were regionalized
and not uniform. I was never able to work a number of the states for
multipliers no matter what I did (change antennas, different beam headings,
etc... ) those I expected but failed to work were UT, TX, OK, LA, ND, and a few
others. I never did have much hope to work AK or HI. All in all the band did an
ok job considering the sunspot cycle we have right now.